Terms & Conditions
- “Supplier” refers to Informatiks Limited, a company registered under the laws of New Zealand, with its principal place of business in Auckland.
- “Customer” refers to the individual or entity purchasing CCTV products and services from the Supplier.
- “CCTV Products” refers to the security cameras, recording equipment, accessories, and related goods supplied by the Supplier.
- “Services” refers to the installation, maintenance and support services offered by the Supplier.
Orders and Payment
- Orders: Customers may place the orders for Products and Services through the supplier’s website or can purchase them from our retail partners.
- The Customer is responsible for the written confirmation of orders placed; any errors made on verbal orders can only be rectified at the Customer’s expense.
- The Supplier reserves the right to make changes to the specification of goods which do not materially affect the quality or performance of the goods.
- Payment: Customers are required to pay the agreed-upon price for Products and Services as per the terms of agreement. Payment methods accepted by the Supplier are specified on the invoice.
- Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice, but the Supplier will honour the price at the time of order confirmation.
- All the prices exclude the cost of packaging, delivery and any applicable GST at current rate.
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery: The supplier will make reasonable efforts to deliver Products within the agreed-upon timeframe. The risk of loss or damage to products passes to the Customer upon delivery.
- Installation: If installation services are included, the Supplier will perform installation according to industry standards. The Customer is responsible for providing suitable conditions for installation and ensuring that any required permits or permissions are obtained.
- The Customer must take the responsibility for obtaining the licences and certification required to undertake all the installations as per the local laws.
Warranty and Support
- Warranty: CCTV products supplied by the Supplier comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, the terms of which are provided with the product. The supplier will facilitate warranty claims on behalf of the customer as applicable.
- The warranty shall not cover any defect caused:
- By wear and tear.
- In whole or in part by the negligence of the Customer or user
- By improper or unauthorised use of products including any attempt to carry out repairs or modifications to the product
- By causes external to the products.
- The Supplier will not accept the returned products unless a return has been agreed in advance to the products received are in stock condition, original packaging and clearly marked with the RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number issued by the Supplier. All returned products should be accompanied with a full description of fault.
- Support: The supplier offers Technical Support and maintenance services as outlined in the separate agreement or service packages. Additional charges may apply for support and maintenance services.
Returns and Refunds
- Returns: Customers may return defective Products within the manufacturer’s warranty period, subject to the Supplier’s return policy.
- The Supplier reserves the right to levy a surcharge of up to 20% of the invoice value in the event of returned products being found to be in working order in accordance with the specification of the order.
- Refunds: Refunds will be issued in accordance with the Supplier’s refund policy, which may vary based on Products and Service.
Limitation of Liability
- The Supplier is not liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use CCTV Products and Services.
Privacy and Data
- The Customer acknowledges that the use of the CCTV products may involve the collection and processing of personal data. The Customer is responsible for compliance with all applicable data protection laws.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Auckland.
- These terms of trade are a security agreement for the purpose of section 36 of the PPSA.
Amendments and Updates
- The Supplier reserves the rights to amend or update these terms and conditions at any time. Customers will be notified of any changes.
- For inquiries or concerns related to our products and services, please contact the Supplier at informatiks.co.nz.
By placing orders with the Supplier, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions.